SC - Re: Pewter casting

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 04:05:16 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/16/00 9:32:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<< COOL!  Where can I learn to do this?  That sounds like fun.  I have Bronze
 eagle that I cast when I took Metal Shop in high school (I've always had
 many varied interests!) but haven't really done anything with any sort of
 metal since then.  I'm afraid it's been more years than I care to admit
 since I took that class!  I suspect our Shire would be delighted to have
 someone (or a team of someones?) who would make really nice tokens for
 local events though...  That would be neat!

I have a pamplet on Stone Casting, written by Dame Elizabeth Cadfan of
Ealdomere. If you send me your snail mail address, I'll mail it to you.

Hauviette