SC - Reuses for leftover worms

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 03:58:34 PST 2000

- --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> Huette von Ahrens wrote:
> >
> > I am a reasonable peer. I can always change my
> mind.
> > I could be swayed with a few cuskynoles [not worm
> > filled].   Or I could challenge you to cook-off
> with
> > Adamantius in creating a period dish using
> vermicelli
> > ...  hmmmmm ...
> >
> > Huette
>
> Now waitaminnit! Who's challenging whom? Whose team
> am I on, and who am
> I against? Or is it me against her?
> OhI'msoconfusedtheydidn'ttell

meaboutthisatmylaurelvigil...theycouldatoldmebutNOOOOOOOEWWWWWtheyhadtoletmefindoutthehardwayandIchallengethat

> Adamantius
> --
> Phil & Susan Troy
>
> troy at asan.com

Since I am on the other side of the country, I can't
do a real cooking challenge against you, so I
challenge you and Bridgid to compete against each
other because you are both very talented and both very
silly.  Since we had been talking about worms, I
thought vermicelli would be appropriate.  But ... if
you aren't up to such a challenge ....

Huette