SC - Recipe search (help!)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Mar 18 06:15:28 PST 2000

MPengwyn at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 03/17/2000 6:47:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
> writes:
>
> > Any chance you mean Lombardy Tarts?
>
> No, unfortunately. I have several redactions of recipes for those. Normandy
> Tarts are a dessert item. They are tiny tartlets made of apples and cream in
> a pastry crust. Wonderful things...   We used to have them often at feasts in
> Atlantia in the 80's. They were served at my wedding, but all the recipes I
> had saved from then are missing somewhere in various moves.

Ah, okay, I'm familiar with a Norman apple tart with a custard "binder".
I was under the impressin, though, that this was a modern dish that can
be found in most French cookbooks.

If we're in agreement that we're talking about the same thing, I can
check some books tomorrow evening...

Adamantius, out da door for Celtic Chillin...I mean Silliness
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com