SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2023

Kay Loidolt mmkl at indy.net
Sat Mar 18 15:04:18 PST 2000

sca-cooks wrote:

> Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 12:31:23 EST
> From: Kekilpenny at aol.com
> Subject: Re: SC - Re: Pagan dieties vs. Christain Saints/ religious anthropology
>
> In a message dated 3/18/00 11:48:52 AM EST, mmkl at indy.net writes:
>
> << If there is enough interest I would like to set up a little discussion list on these subjects and medieval philosophy and how we as
medievalist  might better understand the influence on our period.
>   >>

> That would be very interesting. I for one would like to see that.
> A discussion on religion does "spark" flames, it always will. I want to say something profound right now but spring as sprung in my head and
  I'm having a hard time just putting this down. If we can remove our
passions from a discussion on religion, and talk about the impact of
individuals, groups, etc. it might give us a better look at our past as
well as what is going on today.  Gosh I hope that makes sense.
Hey, make the list, I'll come.
 Molli
> AAAAAAAAACHO!

Johann von Metten writes:
 TIS DONE!!
 Now Allison, and Master A. an number of others and myself can enjoy one
topic at a time, each topic in its own container!!
Back to our regularly scheduled program.........!!!!!
Johann