St. Patrick's Day (was Re: SC - OT - For Our Inverted Friends inLochac)

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 21:39:39 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/18/00 1:50:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, ariann at nmia.com
writes:

<< There was a sawhorse  in the middle of the path w/ a
 sign "no non-indians". I asked my feast sponsor what was happening in
 those closed off parts. >>

The sad thing is that those of us who are part Indian are oftentimes also
shut out from our heritage by these callous and obstructive 'signs'. I
oftentimes feel that as a 'crossbreed' i am barely tolerated by the very
people that should be nurturing me. Perhaps some day their eyes will be open
to the fact that Deity is Deity the world over and only the words are
different. :-(

Ras