SC - Sieggy's "Siege of Antioch Memorial Dinner"

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 06:02:38 PST 2000

I saved this for the Fighter Husband to read and also sent it to a few
Fighter's I know.  They just LOVED IT...And I mean Really loved it.   My own
lord husband said to tell you it made him hungry and I need to get off the
computer and make breakfast.  :-)

Now I have used other's recipes in feast (goes without saying), but I have
never STOLEN a whole feast menu before, but.....  IF I give you creative
credit can I steal this one?  My sister and I autocrated an event years ago
called "Vlad the Impaler" and "dressed" up the menu in a similar humorous
fashion.  It was great!!!   I would LOVE to do this one.  Or invite me to
yours?  Or both...  :-)

Rayne
Meridies

 Siegfried Heydrich wrote:

 >     I've got this feast I've been wanting to do for years. It's based on
the
 > notion of what you would serve at a feast if you were under siege and
slowly
 > starving to death. It's all good food, just prepared in such a manner that
 > Only The Hungry Shall Eat! Remember, the worth of a cook is the ability to
 > make do with what you have on hand, heh, heh.
 >     Of course, this could only be served at a fighters collegium, as the
 > Laurels and other hoity-toity types would immediately yak all over their
 > lace ruffs. It would be a great opportunity to see just how tough these
 > stick jocks really are, anyway! And I might add that the shtick potential
 > here is truly awesome. Why, just the power chundering contest alone would
go
 > down in the history books . . . we judge for volume, range, and color!
 >
 >     Sieggy
 >
 >             Siege of Antioch Memorial Dinner
 >                                     or
 >                 Hungry are the Damned
 >
 >         FIRST COURSE
 >     Moldy Bread
 > Homemade bread, colored & endored in moldy colors.
 >     Ox Grease
 > Whipped butter with rinsed cooked tapioca pearls and egg drop streamers
 > mixed in for texture.
 >     Lumpy Shit
 > Garbanzo, garlic, & olive oil spread chopped coarsely, piped into bowls.
Use