SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2024

Kay Loidolt mmkl at indy.net
Sun Mar 19 06:06:41 PST 2000

sca-cooks wrote:
> Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 17:28:38 -0500
> From: Christine A Seelye-King <mermayde at juno.com>
> Subject: SC - Philosophy and Religion Lists
>
> There is already a period religion list.  If no one else has the address, I can ask Padraig O'Seachnasaigh, Molli.  I know he's on it.  I
believe there is also a Medieval Philosophy list, if that's more your
bent.  I'm not saying don't start your own lists, but there are already
folks out there having these discussions, perhaps you might want to join
them?
Christianna

 Oh yes Please, post both of those addys and we'll go check them out!!
I have already set up the new list at religious-anthropology at egroups.com
but if there is already another group, I'd love to have that as well!
  I just think (that as a number of you have suggested) this list is not
the place, this list is for FOOD!!!!

Johann, who has begun hatching this years fryers and is getting ready to
kill a certain Jersey Giant cock, rare breed or not if he doesn't stop
attacking the front window!!(it his reflection and he can't stand a
rival!!