SC - Evolution of food-genetics of food

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 09:36:25 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/19/2000 4:24:48 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
CorwynWdwd at aol.com writes:

<<
 You are correct Cuz, and I'm not saying that all GM foods should be banned
or
 anything, I'm saying identify them and let the market decide.

 We are in my opinion playing with something that needs further looking into.
 And there are those of us with a slightly different take on acceptable risks
 than Monsanto or any of the other Agribusiness concerns.

 Corwyn >>

True, Cuz
I agree, but the thought of the unwashed, ignorant, prejudiced masses
deciding what I can have for dinner is difficult to swallow.  The only thing
I can think of that would be worse would be to leave it in the hands of those
twits in the government.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt