SC - Lady Seaton's Project

allilyn at juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Sun Mar 19 22:45:02 PST 2000

Cariadoc writes:
>>A very long time ago we put together a vegetarian cookbook for
sovereigns who were vegetarian. I expect it's still on my hard disk.
Should I web it? All or almost all of the recipes are from the
Miscellany, so I'm not sure it's a big improvement over just going
through that looking for something that fits your constraints.<<

If it's on your hard disk and you can web it, it would be a help to those
looking specifically for vegetarian recipes.  When I was doing research
for a class on vegetarian food, I listed the things in your Miscelleny,
but there is such a lot there, now, thankfully!, that it took a good bit
of time.  I think I had to separate a lot of the recipes into the
national files because it was so large to work with.  This is not a
complaint!  Keep cooking and webbing!  Please!  Just a discussion of ease
in handling information.

As for The Icelandic Cook Book, I don't mean to violate anybody's
copywrite.  Just wanted to make it easier to read, but other people can
use magnifying glasses, too.
Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com