THAT IS ENOUGH!!!! was Re: privte: Re: SC - Lady Seaton's Projectofo

The Cheshire Cat cheshire at southcom.com.au
Sun Mar 19 23:27:31 PST 2000

>Cousin Phillipa asked:
>
>>Good Cousin,
>>Did this have to be posted publicly?
>
>Yes, good Cousin, I felt so.

Sorry, I *HATE* this thread, but I feel that THIS needs some words.  No it
did NOT need to be aired publicly.  I do not feel that you needed to cause
people to lose face.  To do so is a serious lack of chivalry in itself.
Both of you should be ashamed of such attitudes.  They are not fitting for
two respected gentles of this list.  Whatever who did what to whom in the
past does not need to be shared here.
I feel deeply disturbed that anyone on this list would stoop to this level.
Yet another indication that this thread needs to end here, before people
start thinking that there is no chivalry here.
Keep things like this in private in future.  No need to cause people to
lose face, no excuse for it either.
- -Katerine (who fully expects to be flamed for this, but feels deeply about
deplorable acts)