SC - pewter casting & multiple feasts

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 20 06:02:43 PST 2000

In  Meridies, feasts are open to anyone who pays for it (up to the feast limit).  There may be private banquets/feasts commissioned or planned, but those are not part of the event proper, usually.  Our Crowns seem to have been quite insistant, in my time, on having limited privilege in that respect.

niccolo difrancesco

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
> Not in Artemisia, for derned sure! I've never heard of such a thing.
- --Maire