SC - Award

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Mar 20 09:46:33 PST 2000

Christina Nevin wrote:

> I forgot to say - at closing Court I was given the Order of the Panache, the
> Drachenwald Kingdom award for Arts & Sciences - for <drumroll please>
> cooking and culinary research!
> Needless to say I am pretty darn chuffed!
> Fortunately my friends sneakily made me change my shoes (I have instep
> problems) to stockings and slippers to "help with our official Shire
> presentation", or everyone would have got a great view of my purple NIKEs.
> :-p
>
> Al Servizio Vostro, e del Sogno
> Lucretzia

Sniffle... Lucretzia is all grown up an' has this award an' all... once
upon a time, and under different circumstances, you'd have gotten a
Maunche from the East...sniffle, hence my sense (HONK!) of kinship.

But, regardless of the fact that your Kingdom never writes or calls
anymore since it growed up and moved out on its own, I congratulate you
on work well done, and an award well-deserved.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com