SC - Fwd: HERB - Spices anyone?

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at home.com
Mon Mar 20 12:30:11 PST 2000

It's Monday, and yes, I know it's not still morning (but as far as my brain
goes it may as well be).
Could the kindred of the cook's list please help me remember just what goes
in those bloody flipping apple tarts? Then I (or you, or someone) could
forward them back to the herbalist mailing list.

Thank you,
Maggie MacD.