SC - A question on Cookbook and Projects

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 19:18:21 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/20/00 2:34:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
christirigby at pcisys.net writes:

<< I know I have a lot of recipes I have seen that are 100%
 vegetarian, but was wondering if anyone has gathered information together to
 put a "Vegetarian Recipes Through The Middle Ages" type of book together. >>

I self published a small booklet with original redactions.of vegetarian
period recipes a few years ago. I only printed 40 copies and sold them for
the printing cost (2.00 bucks or some such) They all sold but I think I have
a copy left in my personal library. If you or anyone is working on such a
project I would be happy to dig them out and send them to you for inclusion
(with appropriate credits) if you like.

Ras