SC - Re: 12th C Anglo Norman ravioli, "Harpestraeng"+ ftp

Elysant at aol.com Elysant at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 19:29:50 PST 2000

- -Poster: <Elysant at aol.com>

Stefan wrote:

>I just checked the file I have for messages waiting to go into the
Harpestraeng
>file:
>Harpstrang-cb-msg (34K) 10/19/99    The Harpestraeng cookbook. The
>oldest cookbook in the Western world.

>But that file did not contain any recipes.
<snip>
>I am certainly willing to listen to suggestions on how better to organise
>things.

Stefan,
I know you put the "White Mash or Mousse" Harpstraeng recipe Nanna translated
and I redacted a few months ago in as a stand-alone article...  could the
others be listed like that maybe?  Or, maybe you could title a main category
"Harpstraeng Manuscripts" with two sub categories within it namely,
"Manuscript" and "Recipes" ?

Just a thought :-)

Elysant