SC - German Spa:etzle,

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Mar 21 22:27:49 PST 2000

Frederich asked:
> In a message dated 3/21/00 5:20:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, allilyn at juno.com
> writes:
>
> << The fresh pasta I make is the German Spa:etzle, and it is also a lot
>  better than the packaged type. >>
> Could I have a  copy of the spa:etzle recipe

I believe there is a little bit of info on spaetzle in this file in the
FOOD section of my files:
pasta-msg         (66K) 12/16/99    Period pasta. Period referances. Recipes.

If not there, you might check:
dumplings-msg     (25K)  2/ 9/00    Period dumplings. Spetzle. Recipes.

I seem to remember having a problem deciding where to put it. However,
from the description, it does look like it is in the dumplings file.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net