SC - Sabina Welser -- online and available in print

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Mar 22 07:42:51 PST 2000

I have no problem with purchasing the hard-copy of the text, but need further
information.  Does this version include the translation or would I have to
purchase this, then look at a web site for the translation?  As I do not read
German, early or modern, having the text only in German would do me no good!

Thanks for your work in making this available!

Kiri