SC - MIME messages

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 24 07:06:15 PST 2000

Thank you for the heads up. I am currently working with my sys admin to set my mailer to the right setting.  the security on our systems will not allow me access to do it myself (simple setting that takes 5 secs. requires a work order now) C'est la vie.

I will limit my posts until I can make them readable.  Please accept my apology for the confusing formats.

niccolo

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
> niccolo difrancesco posted:> Subject: SC - Re: egg straining
>
> This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to
> consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to
> properly handle MIME multipart messages.
>
> - --=_ABF24455.3F5E32F5
>

>   Eggs today are sold in grades. The lower the grade, the lower the =
> clarity=20
> of the whites. ( the grade is determined by the size and if the white =
> has=20
> those little stringies in them ) Since they would have no such system =
> in=20
> period, my guess is the reason is to separate the stringies.
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
> =3D

Niccolo, please do not post MIME messages here. While it is easy to
suggest that folks change to a mail reader than handles MIME messages,
this will not help those folks who get this list in digest form. By
the time we get it, the digestifier software has already scrambled
things up (as you can see from the portion of your message I included)
so that even if a MIME mail reader were used, I don't think it would
work.

In addition, I read the digest in Word after it has been saved as a
text file and not directly from a mail reader program.

Thanks.
   Stefan
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net