SC - don't cringe too bad....

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Mar 24 07:31:12 PST 2000

> I had a tablemate at the last event feast I was at, who I think was a
> bit thrown by my eating macrows one at a time with my fingers. She
> commented, "I always thought there was no way in the world to eat
> spaghetti with your hands and make it look elegant." Of course I offered
> to share my scented fingerbowl with her, as any gentleman ought
> to...strange to say, she politely declined.
>
> Adamantius

Just the other week on the way to an event a few of us stopped for dinner
at Boston Market. I had roast chicken, mashed potatoes and creamed
spinach. After a while I just forgot about the fork and used the chicken
to scoop up the potatoes and spinach. One of my companions commented
that if it were anyone else eating like that it would be disgusting, but with
me it was just "being Gunthar".

I have no idea what she meant by that....

Gunthar