SC - don't cringe too bad....

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 24 08:38:44 PST 2000

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> Cool idea Poppa!  I think I'll try doing that at dinner tonight!!  :-)
> Phillia Seton
> <<  After a while I just forgot about the fork and used the chicken
>  to scoop up the potatoes and spinach.  >>

My favorite Boston Market image was watching an Indian gentleman
carefully mixing rice and that same spinach, and covering it all with
black pepper and, I think, a squeeze of lemon. He looked up and saw me
watching him from the next table, and I smiled and asked, "Saag pilau?"

"Yes," he replied. "But not like mother used to make. A lit-tle bland."

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com