SC - don't cringe too bad....

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Mar 25 00:33:43 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/25/2000 1:18:11 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<<
 Adamantius said:
 > Oops, I forgot to mention in my previous post: is it any surprise the
 > branches down South closed down when they would insist on making corn
 > bread with yellow corn meal and sugar? Not even molasses, which is at
 > least defensible, if aberrant ;  ) .

 Something tells me I'm being baited, however...

 I think I've usually used cornbread mixes when making cornbread, but
 how else *would* you make cornbread except with yellow corn meal and
 sugar?

 And yes, some folks would consider Texas to be "down South". We just
 prefer to think of it as a different country. :-)
 --
 Lord Stefan li Rous  >>

 _I_ can assure you that this Southern Cook would not ever put white
cornmeal, or sugar into corn bread.

Mordonna the Cook,
SunDragon's Western Reaches
Atenveldt