SC - don't cringe too bad....

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Mar 25 00:51:01 PST 2000

On that we can agree. Only people in the lower part of the state put sugar in
the cornbread, here in the upstate it's yellow corn meal, buttermilk, an egg,
salt and baking powder. My Floridian Sister-in-law told me once not to make
too much cornbread for a family gathering, as her Husband wouldn't eat it...
he went back for seconds three times. She was astonished.

Corwyn