SC - don't cringe too bad....

Gwynydd of Culloden Gwynydd_of_Culloden at freemail.com.au
Sat Mar 25 03:58:19 PST 2000

- ------------APFM25323020

How should I make corn bread?  I think that all my recipes (including the 2 which came with my wonderful (I think I am in love!) breadmaker (no flames please on the subject of breadmakers, I can't imagine what I did without mine) use yellow cornmeal and sugar (I may have one with molasses - but I consider the stuff totally inedible in any dish!)

Gwynydd

At 2000-03-25 13:24:10.796001,
Philip & Susan Troy (troy at asan.com) wrote:
> Christine A Seelye-King wrote:
> >
> > Alas, most Boston Market memories will be just that, memories.
> The
> > company went out of business a few months back, I'm suprised you
> found
> > one to eat in, they all closed around here.  Perhaps yours was a
> > franchise that was privately owned.
> >         Christianna
>
> Oops, I forgot to mention in my previous post: is it any surprise
> the
> branches down South closed down when they would insist on making
> corn
> bread with yellow corn meal and sugar? Not even molasses, which is
> at
> least defensible, if aberrant ;  ) .
>
> Adamantius
> --
> Phil & Susan Troy
>
> troy at asan.com
> SCA-Cooks".

> =========

 Send Amazing Cards FREE by e-mail with
 FREE e-Gift and FREE decoration:
 www.mini-card.com/index.asp?referer=fm1
 Get your own free email account at
 http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
 Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
 http://www.webuser.com.au
- ------------APFM25323020--