SC - don't cringe too bad....

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Mon Mar 27 10:55:06 PST 2000

> We can do gentle ribbing of other cuisines than what we think is correct (like
> the chili or bbq discussions) but beware of mudslinging.  I think they are all
> wonderful.
Like describing Yankee Firehouse Chili as "heretical", Goode Sir Gunthar? ;->
I do seem to recall that conversation...   =->

Brandu (Trying to recreate the recipe, since my uncle won't give it to me
"unless I'm on my deathbed, boy, and that aint now!" Still trying to worm it out
of him, though. I'll post it if either method is successful. )