SC - Asparagus anyone??

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon Mar 27 14:00:17 PST 2000

how are you spelling this when you search, kiri-san?  i know that there
are several digby recipes that include sparages and remember finding quite
a bit in Eleanor and some of the others.  i'll take a look this evening.

but you may not find the dishes listed in the index.  asparagus may well
be a secondary ingredient, and the spelling is probably diverse.

elaina