SC - Grains of Paradise - question for Aussies

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Mar 27 17:11:23 PST 2000

If you want, I can see if I can get it taken in to the country by my
soon to be ex roommate[who just got her visa and marriage plans ok'd by
the embassy] if you think the drug sniffing dogs or what-not wouldnt
snark too much...She might be able to pass it off as incense and pack it
in with frankincense and myrrh and the charcoal hocky pucks used to burn
that type of incense.
margali

My most recent foray into the world of spices (which occurred just last
week) shows that Grains of Paradise is still a
prohibited import into Australia.