SC - Re: don't cringe too bad

RANDALL DIAMOND ringofkings at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 27 22:05:01 PST 2000

I am somewhat amazed that the thread on Boston Markets
has continued for so long.  Moreso, that Boston Markets have
persisted as well in some areas.  In Tennessee, they opened and
utterly flopped within 6 months and this was 2 YEARS ago!
Their food was nasty tasting.  They went the way (in our area)
of Popeye's, Bo Jangles and Minnie Pearl's Chicken.  Now
if only I could figure out how to rid Nashville of the new infestations
of Jack-in-the-Box's silly looking shacks, I would be delighted.
Of course, Nashville contributed Shoney's to the list of bad or insipid
places to eat.  And oh yes, Krystal started in Chattanoga.  Ah, the
glory of a steamy gutbomb with with extra onions!  White Castle?
Bleeeh! A pale and wan imitation of the real item!

Akim Yaroslavich
"No glory comes without pain"