SC - Book on Mongol Foods, Islamic Medicine (long)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 28 04:50:21 PST 2000

I was told, many years ago, by a Mongol gentleman from the Sun (now Atenveldt), that
a yurt was a plural of ger--i.e., that "ger" referred to a single tent, and yurt to a
collection of them (the camp).  I have not had contact with him in a while, but know
folks who do--if you like, I might be able to track down his address, etc. so you can
verify the accuracy?
- --Maire