SC - don't cringe too bad....(Cod & Chips & McRendangs)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 00:29:57 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/29/00 12:08:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
craig.jones at airservices.gov.au writes:

> >This is why Mickey D's french fries are the yummiest
>  >in the world.
>
>  Ah, then you haven't tasted Cod and Chips cooked in Beef Dripping and
>  served in newsprint.  Not sure if it's the beef dripping or the
>  newsprint that makes it tasty...

Yeah, you're right...I haven't tried the paper-wrapped anurism or the Cardiac
Arrest in a Can yet, either.  There are some local Mexican restaurants here
which still use 100% lard for all of their frying.  I have to agree, it's
hard to beat that flavor.  The only thing missing is the taste of printers
ink from the newspaper...

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.