SC - OOP - Resturant Talk

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Mar 29 05:23:24 PST 2000

My mother found a recipe...probably from Campbell's Soup...that was for Sloppy
Joe's, and the main ingredient, other than the hamburger, was a can Chicken Gumbo
Soup.  Basically you brown the meat, add the soup, along with catsup and let the
whole mess simmer for a bit.  Then it gets served over buns.  She came up with a
variation using mustard instead of catsup and served it over rice...not bad.

Kiri