SC - don't cringe too bad....

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 29 11:42:33 PST 2000

CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:
>Oh no...I think I just started another "loose meat" fiasco.  Sorry folks.

Ya know, if Roseane had given it a different name (loose meat sounds
just too much like loose bowels), she might have had a success.

As a child i kind of invented (in my own house - others may have done
it in theirs) what we called "scrambled hamburger". We were hungry
and the giant lump of hamburger meat was frozen. My mother resisted
at first, but since my brother was in the stage where all he'd eat
was hamburger and grape juice, she finally gave in.

I think that may have been a better phase than the hot dog and orange
soda period - he was a picky eater - he was real skinny and he really
would only eat whatever he was fixated on - the single food and
single beverage changed every few months. He's now something of an
omnivore - except dairy, as he has been lactose intolerant since
infancy.

Scramble hamburger forever...

Anahita al-shazhiyya
who often failed at making food from boxed mixes as a child