SC - period nomadic tents (OT)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Mar 29 22:37:54 PST 2000

 > stefan at texas.net writes:
> >  Well, for yurts, check the file I mentioned earlier. For other nomadic
> >  tents, I think there are some referances, descriptions in these files
> >  in the DWELLINGS section of my files:
> >  p-tents-art       (14K)  5/17/96    Survey article on period tent styles.
> >  p-tents-msg       (36K)  2/14/00    Period tents and documentation sources.
> >  pavilions-msg    (122K)  8/ 7/96    The making of medieval pavilions.
>
> I'm sorry...did my original post repeat??  If so, I appologize.  I have
> already found some good stuff on the Flori, thanks a bunch.

No, as far as I know it didn't. I had just mentioned the yurt-msg file
in another message and figured the list was tired enough of me mentioning
various Florilegium files all the time, and would be even less happy
about seeing me mention the same file twice fairly close together.
Yurts/Gers
are from a different area and have more of a structure built into them than
the ones you seemed to be asking about, but I thought I'd mention them
anyway.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net