SC - Re: A Zambone (Ice cleaning machine)

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Thu Mar 30 06:28:25 PST 2000

> Adamantius <accustomed to whacking people with sticks long before he
> learned to whack people with sticks in the SCA, but who _obviously_
> doesn't live in the LAND OF HOCKEY!!!>

It is nice to see that someone _else_ grew up rooting for the Rangers, and
watching Eddie Giacomin trying to cope with Orr's blistering SlapShot form
the corner...

I played hockey all winter, every year I grew up. As far as I was concerned,
Riverside, Connecticut was the "land of hockey", or at least it was the only
one for me!!!

(one stanley cup in 46 years, not that bad, considering...)

brandu (<<goalie)