SC - re-creating the 20th-21st century culture

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Mar 30 21:40:43 PST 2000

Sieggy commented:
> Ya gotta wonder if, say, 500 years from now,
> there will be a society devoted to re-creating 20th-21st century culture . .

Well, for a humorous look at this, take a look at this file in the
DANCE section of my files:
dance-par-art     (12K)  1/20/92    What the future might think of 20th dance.

While written as humor I think it does a good job of pointing out just
how far off we might be in some of our assumptions about medieval life
including food. In fact, in rereading the article, I think it is scary.
Oh well, you do the best with what you've got.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net