SC - Land of Hockey? (OOP)

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 30 21:46:54 PST 2000

>>Adamantius (who will surely roast in the fires of H**l for buying his
>>nephew a talking Banana as a gift a year or so ago)
>
>And what's wrong with BiP.  You're slagging off Australia's best known
>export (at least in the <5's).
>First BiP, then vegemite, skippy, blinky bill... Where does it stop?

Actually my Godson is in teh BiP stage.  Everything is Bananas now.
Bananas on scollbags, Bananas on lunchboxes.  I got to pick him up from
school today and asked what he would like as a snack.  Banana.  Doesn't
anyone else find it a bit disturbing that we are teaching our children to
EAT their icons?? =>

Jumping off my Banana crate and heading for the rock.
- -Katerine