SC - don't cringe too bad....

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Mar 30 20:06:35 PST 2000

My lord was born and raised in Memphis, TN, and he introduced me to this
method of eating BBQ.  Don't knock it until you've tried it, it is
absolutely wonderful.
	Christianna, born a northerner, Meridian my whole SCA life

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> writes:
> Coleslaw on _top_ of the meat? hmmm...that's right up there
> w/unsweetened cornbread! <g>
> --Maire the northerner

> CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:
 I go to Henry's Smokehouse (or other fine establishments of like type)
and I squirt on some sauce, slap on some coleslaw and take a bite.