SC - saffron

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 22:16:54 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/30/00 4:06:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

> Lead Azide or Lead Theoazide ARE yellow, and will stain many things
>  yellow....as will uranium ore...
>  margali
>  once an inside/outside mechanic for Henze-Movats and Furmanite, in
>  nuclear power generation stations...
>  >>>
>  Cooking with lead, however, does not give you that nice yellow color
>  that
>  saffron does.  Gold, on the other hand

Gee...let me run right out and buy some..."excuse me sire, in which aisle
might I find the Lead Theoazide?"     "Oh, you must be cooking up something
yellow tonight...Aisle 12, between the condoms and the Cheez-Whiz"

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(not a professional metalurgist, but a tongue-in-cheek comic)

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.