SC - Re: [spca-wascaerfrig] Re: FW: Cooking at War this year and camp plans.

Richard Keith keith.78 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 31 06:10:19 PST 2000

>margali
> >>>
>SPCA Signup Sheet-dinners
>1 Harbingers Bash-Margali-first day
>2 mideastern dinner
>3 roman dinner
>4 14th c. english dinner [ie, 1000 eggs]
>5 german [ie sabina w.]
>6 indian
>7 mongolian
>8 russian
>9 Tudor or Elizabethan English
>10 chinese
>11 ?
>12 ?
>13 ?
>14  ?
>[and so forth through the collected cookboks fro
Hello Margali,

I have been thinking about the Mongolian or Indian dishes that I said I
might do.  Other Than the period dishes  listed in Stephan's file I do not
have any period dishes.  Many modern recipes.  Perhaps I should switch to
another cu sine such as English or German.  I am going to cross post this,
so that perhaps some one on the cooks list could help.

Thanks

Frederich