SC - Highnesses, Lownesses, and Period Cooking.

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Wed Mar 1 06:09:48 PST 2000

> As for the "(her Hiney)" bit, I will not hear this
> disrespect for the Crown or Coronet.  You will rescend that comment and
> make no further insults in that manner to the Crown or Coronet.  I
> rightfully do not know who you are, but I, who for the purpose of this
> letter stand with no references to the offices I hold, challenge you.

If you bothered to read the Conventions of Combat for the SCA,
and the Rules of the Lists which all fighters are supposed to memorize,
no one is to take the field in the SCA "in anger".
The SCA lists are not for settling personal scores and you dishonor them
and the SCA when you use them to thrash those you disagree with.

Thuggish behaviour may be period, but it does not belong in the
Current Middle Ages.

Thank you

brandu