To assure you get this personally (Was: SC - the gauntlet thrown)

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 1 09:21:25 PST 2000

> You who continue to
> talk nonesense from behind a keyboard when challenge is offered, name
> your champion.  You who dare insult the sovereign Crown Princess of
> Trimaris, NAME YOUR CHAMPION!!!

I have tolerated some of your comments because you are obviously
passionate about defending your Liege Lady. You also saw an obvious
insult to Her person. You gave some good views of your side of the
issue.

Now things have gone too far. If you wish to continue posting to my
list you will calm down and apologize for your comments as I am informing the
lady to apologize for hers. If neither of you will be courteous I will ban the
both of you from my list.

Is this clear?

Count Gunthar
List Administrator for SCA-Cooks