SC - Gulf Wars Challenge

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 1 13:31:35 PST 2000

> Gunthar, I would be only too happy to agree to your thrown gauntlet.
> Gulf War, however, is a little far for me. How 'bout Pennsic? Could be
> fun getting yer meal from a Canuck! We have such strange customs up
> here!
>
> With much respect - and yes I will abide by your decision
> Micaylah

The main reason I suggested Gulf Wars was that it is close so the
incident will still be fresh in people's minds. This will give the maximum
opportunity for Her Highness to redeem herself.

Plus, I was hoping there would be some sort of get-together anyway.
But it appears that the idea has been recieved with lukewarm results on
both sides of the gauntlet.

Gunthar