SC - sca-cooks V1 #1935

william wheeler wuffa at inetarena.com
Wed Mar 1 15:08:49 PST 2000

RE
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 11:48:07 -0500
From: Lance <ludell1 at tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: To assure you get this personally (Was: SC - the gauntlet
thrown)

A discussion where I am misquoted as a reply to a challenge, how period
is that???  I offered you challenge, or by your own statement I accepted

yours.  Name your champion.  You who say you are so offended by a
request for non period things, name your champion.  You who continue to
talk nonesense from behind a keyboard when challenge is offered, name
your champion.  You who dare insult the sovereign Crown Princess of
Trimaris, NAME YOUR CHAMPION!!!

(me)
ok Lance my Champion is *DUKE PAUL* as I was in his household before he
was a Duke
now will you back off and say you are sorry?
I COOK ONLY good food, the latest book I have on cooking is from the
1623