SC - Period pumpkin recipes

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 21:33:49 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/1/00 4:44:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, alm4 at cornell.edu
writes:

<< The edible cucuzzi  which is the pale-green with
 white flowers take 110 days. >>

I have mucho seeds of these (hundreds!) . I have Bird house gourds (depicted
in period manuscripts), bushel basket gourds, loofa and several other old
world edible gourd seeds also. All are very tasty when cooked in an immature
stage. All work equally well in any period gourd recipe that I have tried.

For a self addressed-stamped envelope, I would be willing to send anyone who
wants them cucuzzi seeds. Please respond privately.

Ras