SC - the gauntlet thrown

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:17:51 PST 2000

>Excellent idea!  Perhaps the weapon of choice could be Forme of Curye >and
>the cooking and service must be done according to humoral theory >and
>without the use of prewritten modern redactions, all battle >occurring by
>working directly from the transposed manuscript?
>
>Ras.

That actually sounds like fun.  Maybe the idea of a theme schola
or something of that ilk as well?  Classes on period cooking and brewing,
and then the feast, which is the results of the competitions of the day.

And don't forget accurate recipe expansion as well....

Cadoc MacDairi...
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

"It takes blood and guts to be this cool
But I'm still just a cliché...just a cliché"

  "Cliché" -- Skunk Anansi