Urban Legend was SC - Highnesses

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Thu Mar 2 18:39:04 PST 2000

> -
> Ah but this knight was of the sub-species of chivalry called the
> "Pot-bellied
> Lout" whose call "lookatme, lookatme" is heard all over the known world.

Sadly, although he was a "Lout", he was not a potbelly looking for easy
pickin's to pump up his ego.  Nor, from what I have heard was this an
isolated example.

> Sometimes a lout just needs a good spanking. Of course the fact that he
> got no support from his peers may have been a bit of an education as well.
>

> Yers,
>
> Gunthar

You're a Good Knight Sir Gunthar!  I'm glad the youngster who could drive
school buses up windy castle roads stayed to become someone I can point a
newcomer at and say "Do it like that, and you'll be worthy of respect".

Regina