SC - Allergies in general

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Thu Mar 2 23:27:30 PST 2000

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir wrote:

> Can I ask something, seriously? Why is it that you Americans have all these
> allergies? I wouldn´t know about other nations, but severe food allergies
> are rare here in Iceland.

We have them here in Sweden as well, but not quite to the extent I get
the impression that the USA has them.

> alcohol the better, and you could without a second thought cook blood,
> tongue, organs, or any large cuddly animal you care to try - horse, whale,
> whatever (small cuddly animals could be another matter, though).

> (who was reared on horsemeat and sheep´s heads and all that)

Any jobs for UNIX sysadmins/neophyte bioinformatics geeks?

/UlfR
 won't drink/eat anything either on the DEAs lists or with more than
about 1% ethanol, but apart from that anything goes.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
		-- Johnny Hart