SC - Great Cooks

Debra R. Poole dpoole1 at airmail.net
Fri Mar 3 18:08:37 PST 2000

Gunthar wrote:

>I'm not a great cook. My stuff is never up to my standards.

I realize it is my personal opinion, but I think a main part
of the definition of a great cook is one who's stuff is
never up to their personal standards.  If we are ever
completely satisfied with our abilities we no longer have
the drive to learn more or improve.  I *KNOW* you are a
great cook poppa gunthar.  I was at Aslyn's vigil, 'nough
said!

Anyone else's thought's on what makes a great cook?????
Experience? Practice? Attitude?  Having the proper resources
(or at least knowing where to turn to find them)?

Mere