SC - private cooks at events

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Sat Mar 4 16:28:15 PST 2000

What an interesting concept. I do think that many cooks enjoy making the
"something special" for the High Table, but I also know that waiting and
waiting to serve the feast while the Royals do Royal things can make the
populace short tempered and the cook feel unappreciated.   Can't feast start
without "them" and be "surprised" when "they" drop by the manor for a visit
and supper?

Rayne
Meridies

In a message dated 3/4/00 5:20:39 PM Central Standard Time, stefan at texas.net