SC - Re: Allergies in General

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Mar 4 20:57:14 PST 2000

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> So far as I know it is an SCA mandate to post the COMPLETE ingredients list
> at the Troll and outside the kitchen door in the hall. I think this was
> passed last year early on. I am not sure about this though.

It might be _custom_ in your are, Ras, but it is not nor has is ever
been in the Corpora and By-Laws that I know of.  I would think _that_
would be a mandate, yes?

Only very infrequently have I seen menus with named dishes posted at a
feast, and I don't think I've ever seen one posted with ingredients.
Just because it is a good idea does not mean it is being done or that it
must be done.

I think it is a good idea, BTW.

'Lainie