SC - sherry

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 05:02:56 PST 2000

NO!!!!!!!    Ras....... really!!  I hauled my tushie down to the Bloomsburg
State Store, moaning the whole way that I didn't have the time to come to
Wmprt..... (and let YOU pick out what I should have) and went into the store,
asked where the sherry section was and bought a bottle of Chablis and a
bottle of something else for Kiddush.  (David like it)  I forgot what else...
The soup was yummy!! I threw out the cooking sherry
Phillipa
<<
 Don't tell me that you actually purchased cooking sherry at the supermarket
 after our little chat as to what you should get at the state store? <gasp>